Friday, February 5, 2010

Back from hiding...

This blog has officially been stagnant for six months now, and it is time for that to END. :) I am not even sure any readers of this blog remain after having been MIA for so long. But for any of you that care, I plan to update current as well as past events, for sake of journaling and record keeping. My main ambition this year is to create a book of the blog through the end of 2009, and to do so, I have a lot of catching up to do! So for any of you lingering readers who are curious as to what has happened in our lives the past six months, check back soon!

For now, here's a pic of the not-so-little guy that makes our life worthwhile.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

awesome. love the hair. :)

PS: I'm glad you're not hiding anymore!

Di said...

Yay! your back. I can't wait to see what you've been up to.

Andrea said...

Glad your back! I've been wondering what's going on!

Unknown said...

I have to say he is just about the cutest thing ever!

Jessica said...

I can't believe it! I seriously check your blog hoping you guys are alive and well...so glad you are. I look forward to the upcoming post :-)

Atwood Ohana said...

HOORAY!!!! So glad you are back! Love ya!

Poelmans said...

yay! it's about time you post something!